The Urban Expo
To illustrate the WUF10 theme, an Urban Expo promoting innovative and sustainable solutions for the challenges facing cities and communities will take place throughout the Forum.
UN-Habitat invites governments, subnational governments, non-governmental organizations, the United Nations family, international organizations, private sector, academia and other stakeholders to present and display innovative projects, establish connections and look at how we can reshape the future of our cities and communities.
- Illustrate examples and share experiences on the implementation of the New Urban Agenda and urban dimensions of the Sustainable Development Goals
- Share and explore innovative projects, best practices and initiatives in line with UN-Habitat’s mandate and the theme of the Forum
- Meet and network with urban experts, professionals, urban enthusiasts and decision makers; and
- Create new partnerships with key decision makers.
The Expo will feature
- Country and city pavilions showcasing innovative and sustainable projects, initiatives and partnerships contributing to the implementation of the New Urban Agenda and achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals.
- United Nations and international organizations’ booths profiling initiatives on building, planning and reconstructing better, more inclusive cities.
- Private Sector booths showcasing frontier technologies and other cutting-edge urban solutions and products.
- Academic institutions presenting the latest urban trends and knowledge.
- Non-Governmental Organizations promoting inclusive approaches.
- An Urban Library for book launches.
- An Urban Cinema screening short urban films.
Guidelines for exhibitors
Download and review the Exhibition Guidelines for technical and operational information, costs as well as deadlines that exhibitors must comply with during the exhibition mounting, rollout and dismantling to avoid disruptions to the schedule of foreseen activities. An Exhibition Manual with detailed information on rules and regulations, equipment, furniture and other exhibitor services will be available on https://adnec.ae/.
The deadline for applications for exhibition space is 15 November 2019.
The Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (ADNEC) is an-award-winning venue offering organizers of exhibitions, conferences and live events a total space of 133,000m². Opened in 2007, the site incorporates a multi-functional, 6,000 seat conference centre facility, two large conference halls that can seat 1,600 people combined and 21 meeting rooms ranging from 20 to 240 delegates. In addition, the venue comprises of 11 exhibition halls offering a total of 55,000m² of exhibition space. The WUF10 exhibition will take place in Halls 7 – 10 on the ground floor of the venue covering an area of 17,770m².
Abu Dhabi National Exhibitions Centre (ADNEC)
P O Box 5546 - Mussafah Road Nr. Zayed Military Hospital
Abu Dhabi UAE - Telephone: +971 (0)2 444 6900 | Fax: +971 (0)2 444 6135
For more information on how to access the venue and technical details on the exhibition halls, please visit: https://adnec.ae/. For more information about the Urban Expo, please contact the exhibition coordinator on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.