Participants can also apply for their visas through the WUF10 Logistic Partner MCI Middle East by following the process below:
- Clear colored passport copy (last page is required for Indian passport holders)
- Passport should be valid for a minimum period of 6 months
- Only normal passports can be used for visa applications (i.e. no Diplomatic Passports)
- Clear colored passport size photoCompleted visa form
- Type of Visa: 14 days Tourist visa
- Duration of stay: 14 Days including the entry and the departure days
- Validity of Visa: The approved visa is valid for up to 60 days from the date of issue
- We recommend you to apply for your visa within 60 days before your entrance to the country in order to have your visa valid
- Number of entries: Only single entry is permitted
- Visa fees are payable in full and in advance
- Whether an application is approved or not is at the sole discretion of the UAE Immigration Department and it is no other party’s responsibility if the visa is declined.
- If a visa application is rejected, UAE Immigration will not state the specific reason for rejection.
- Fees paid with regards to approved or declined application cannot be refunded.
- MCI has no control on the information illustrated on the visa copy
- Any visa request with a processing time of less than 10 days, may be subject to additional urgent fees
- Some guests from the South Asia Subcontinent may require OK to Board approval to travel. This can be applied for at an additional fee of AED 100 and only if the guest has a valid visa to enter the UAE.
- Visa Fees are exclusive of 5% VAT
- After we receive the approval/rejection from UAE Immigration, an email will be sent to you with the corresponding decision
- After receiving your visa, you must print it out and carry it with you for boarding the airplane
- An eye scan or a facial recognition will be taken at the Immigration desk in the airport
- Final Date of Application: 20th January 2020
14 Days Tourist Visa: Single Entry
AED 550 (USD 150) (excluding 5% VAT)
14 Days Tourist Visa: Single Entry for Egypt, Lebanon, Jordan, Morocco, Iran, Sudan
AED 700 (USD 190) (excluding 5% VAT)
For further assistance please contact:
MCI Middle East
Tel: +971 4 311 6300
Fax: +971 4 311 6301